Anthem Prep Mobile Directory
Anthem Prep uses the mobile app DirectorySpot for the school directory. You may download it free from the App Store (iPhone users) or Google Play (Android users).
For iPhone and Android Users
- Go to the iTunes App Store or to Google Play and search “DirectorySpot.”
- Download to your iPhone (or iTouch or even your iPad) or Android phone.
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.If you receive the message “Sorry, an account for that email was not found,” then please send an email to Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have done that, launch DirectorySpot and enter your password (make sure to click on “Save Password” so that you will not have to enter it each time).
- Click on “Login” and you can start using the app!
For Web Users
- Go to http://www.directoryspot.net and click on “login” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- You will be able to see the directory data and search on it.
Make sure to check out all of the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number and auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number. DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone’s email address.
To have your family added to the APA mobile directory, please send the information listed below to Lori at email@example.com. To update your information, please send an email with the changes that need to be made.
- Student’s First Name, Last Name & Grade (for each student if more than one)
- Parent’s First Name, Last Name & Email Address
- Parent 1’s Phone#
- Parent 2’s First Name, Last Name & Email Address
- Parent 2’s Phone#
- Home Phone#
- Home Address, City, State & Zip
Here are some app screenshots (data is fictional):