Anthem Prep PSO uses Sign Up Genius to organize volunteers for events and donations throughout the year.
Please know- all volunteers must first be cleared through the Raptor system. Please follow this link for information
Daily Volunteer Opportunities
- Duties: Distribution of vendor lunch items to students from 10:30 am – 11:50 am and/or 11:40 am – 1:00 pm; a food handler’s license is not required; you will hand out lunch items to students according to the information listed on the iPad.
- Contact: Ronda Bohn – email@example.com
Monthly Volunteer Opportunities (under construction- more information coming soon!)
- Grade Level Room Parents: information available by clicking on the following link Archway room parent duties_
- Contact: PSO Room Parent Coordinator: Lisa Macabuhay & Jennifer Callahan firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher & Staff Birthdays
- Duties: Volunteers bring in and setup birthday treats and decorations to celebrate monthly teacher and staff birthdays.
- Duties: Volunteers separate and distribute Scholastic flyers to K-5 classrooms; deliver purchased books to classes.
Yearly Volunteer Opportunities (held in year’s past- subject to change for 2020-21)
- July & August: Used Uniform Sale
- August: EduKit Upacking:
- August: Back to School Event
- December: Snowstorm
- December: Winter Celebration
- February: Prep Winter Formal
- February: Archway Daddy/Daughter Dance
- March: Pi Day
- March: Archway Mother/Son Event:
- May: Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week:
- May & July: Uniforms Exchange