Anthem Prep PSO uses SignUp.com to organize volunteers for events and donations throughout the year. SignUp.com does not require you to have a login, does not share your email address and sends you email reminders as the spots you’ve signed up for get closer.
Clicking on any “signup.com/go” link below will take you to a screen asking for your email address which you need to enter to view the time slots, days available or items requested. Until you choose a spot and press Save, you may browse the openings without having to sign-up right then. Please check out the links below for volunteer opportunities during the 2019-20 school year.
Daily Volunteer Opportunities
- Duties: Distribution of vendor lunch items to students from 10:30 am – 11:50 am and/or 11:40 am – 1:00 pm; a food handler’s license is not required; you will hand out lunch items to students according to the information listed on the iPad.
- Contact: Ronda Bohn – email@example.com
Monthly Volunteer Opportunities
- Grade Level Room Parents: main duties include passing on grade level emails & helping to organize and get volunteers for 1 teacher luncheon.
- Contact: Johanna Marais to sign up or find out who your room parent is – firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher & Staff Birthdays
- Duties: Volunteers bring in and setup birthday treats and decorations to celebrate monthly teacher and staff birthdays.
- Contact: Megan Magerkurth – email@example.com
- Duties: Volunteers separate and distribute Scholastic flyers to K-5 classrooms; deliver purchased books to classes.
- Contacts: Volunteer(s) needed — Johanna Marais for more information– firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearly Volunteer Opportunities
- 7/27/19, Used Uniform Sale: Volunteer Sign Up
- 7/30/19, EduKit Upacking: Volunteer Sign Up
- 8/3/19, Back to School Event: Volunteer Sign Up
- 12/1/19-12/13/19, Snowstorm: Anna Hall & Stacey Whitley–Annahallxx@gmail.com
- 12/20/18, Winter Celebration: Megan Magerkurth–email@example.com
- 2/7/20, Prep Winter Formal:
- 2/28/20, Archway Daddy/Daughter Dance:
- 3/4/20, Pi Day: Anna Hall & Johanna Marais–firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3/28/20, Archway Mother/Son Event:
- 5/4/20-5/8/20, Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week:
- 7/27/19 & 5/21/20, Uniforms Exchange: Tonya Carroll–email@example.com