School Dates to Note, September 5, 2019
School Dates to Note:
- September 6 – Archway Legs for Literacy (K – 5th Grade)
- September 12 -Auditions for Anthem Prep’s Spring Musical Mary Poppins Jr: 3:15-4:30 Rm 320 (High School and Middle School Students). Click HEREfor more details
- September 13 –Auditions for Anthem Prep’s Spring Musical Mary Poppins Jr: 3:15-4:30 Rm 320 (High School and Middle School Students). Click HERE for more details
- September 13 – All School Spirit Shirt Day
- September 13 – Prep Socks for Senior Trip Day (6-12th grade)
- September 16 – No School – Great Hearts In Service
- September 18 – PSO Meeting 5-6pm
- September 18 – 3rd Grade Bar Modeling Night
- September 23-27 Prep Spirit Week (6-12th grade)
- September 26 – Volunteer Fingerprinting
- September 27 – Half Day of School – Dismissals: K – 2nd grades 11:45am; 3rd – 12th grades 12:05pm
- September 27 – All School Spirit Shirt Day
- September 27 – High School Homecoming Dance (9-12th grade)
- September 28 -Great Hearts Gala
- October 1 – Order your Archway and Prep Yearbook before the prices increase on 10/2
- October 1 – Financial Aid Information Night for High School Students & Parents
- October 4 – Half Day of School – Dismissals: K – 2nd grades 11:45am; 3rd – 12th grades 12:05pm
- October 4 – All School Spirit Shirt Day
- October 5-14 Fall Break
- October 18 – Volunteer Fingerprinting
- October 23 – FAFSA Completion Workshop for High School Seniors & Parents
- October 26 – Fall Festival
A NOTE FROM THE REGIONAL ACADEMY GIVING MANAGER: DIANE TYSON
Free Money for our School!
Did you know that you can double or even triple your Community Investment and Tax Credit donations to Anthem Prep | Archway? Many companies will match your donations to our school through their Corporate Gift Matching Programs. And it’s an easy way to increase the impact of your donations!
Simply click on this link, type the name of your employer in the “Matching Gifts” tab, and hit submit to find out if your company offers a Corporate Matching Gifts Program. If your company does have a Matching Gifts program, please submit the appropriate paperwork to your Human Resources department to have your gifts to our school matched. Please contact Diane Tyson at email@example.com or 623.223.1588 with any questions.
AUDITIONS FOR ANTHEM PREP’S SPRING MUSICAL MARY POPPINS JR
Middle School and High School students are invited to come out and audition for Anthem Prep’s Middle School and High School Spring Musical Mary Poppins Jr! Auditions will be held on September 12th and 13th from 3:15-4:30pm in Room 320. Please pick one of the days to come and audition. Prepare a 1to 2 minute song to sing (musical theatre style preferred). Recorded accompaniment is preferred, but not required. Be prepared to do a cold read from the script.
Registration for the cast is $75 per person, due after the cast list is set. Fall rehearsals will be scheduled during Lyceum for individuals or small groups. Full cast rehearsals will start in January and will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays after school (rehearsal calendars will be distributed). Dress rehearsal on April 1st. Performances on April 2nd and 3rd!
Please click HERE for flyer and details.
GREAT HEARTS 2020 SUMMER COLLEGE TOUR
We are excited to announce our next summer college tour in June of 2020! This summer, Great Hearts College Counseling has partnered with EF Tours to explore colleges in the Pacific Northwest. The college tour is open to all current 10th and 11th-grade students.
As we prepare for this trip, please join us for an upcoming information session. We will cover the itinerary, the schools we are visiting, the price, and most importantly, the many benefits of visiting college campuses. If interested in learning more about the tour, it is strongly recommended to register for one of the information sessions.
We are offering two regional information sessions. We hope to see you and your student at one of these meetings:
- September 17th 2019
Location: Scottsdale Preparatory Academy in the theater
Address: 16537 N 92nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
2 .October 1st, 2019
Location: Lincoln Preparatory Academy in the library
Address: 2250 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286
If you are interested in the tour but unable to attend the information sessions, please reach out to us! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Rachel Corcos, Lincoln Preparatory college counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Great Hearts College Counseling Team